We supply you with packaging and packaging materials.
Manufacturing packaging and packaging materials for industrial goods.
Getting your product to its destination undamaged and on time. This is a challenge that should not be underestimated. The right package protects your goods during transport, and is a packaging that complies with the applicable standards and legislation.
Do you have insufficient knowledge of packaging design, packaging guidelines & packaging materials? But you have to or want to pack your goods yourself (e.g. in your production department)?
Deufol designs, produces and supplies the right packaging for your goods.
Deufol designs and produces the packaging for you. Tailor-made to the product and transport. Deufol delivers the packaging to you so that you only have to pack the product.
We look at your goods, and which requirements the packaging has to meet. Based on the transport requirements and the characteristics of your goods, we choose or design packaging that is tailored to your product down to the last detail.
You can rely on us for standard wooden packaging, tailor-made packaging and all kinds of packaging materials. From a standard wooden crate over a multiplex wooden crate with protective mousse and moisture-resistant foil to a reusable transport packaging composed of metal and wood with lifting eyebolts.
A wide range of Deufol industrial packaging and export packaging. For air freight, sea freight, road freight and rail transport.
Below a selection out of our range of industrial packaging. You can turn to Deufol for:
- Wooden boxes and crates
- OSB boxes
- Plywood boxes
- Cardboard packaging
- Hazardous goods packages
- Boxes in concrete plywood
- Waterproof export boxes
- Wooden skids
- (reusable) Steel transport frames, e.g. for heavy goods
- Wooden boxes and skids with dimensions suitable for transport in sea containers
- Wooden beddings for oval and round goods
- Wooden saddles for goods that need to be supported
Where necessary, we provide additional features:
- Packaging with corrosion protection via a VCI foil or an ALUMINIUM foil combined with desiccant
- Boxes with vibration damping
- Boxes with extra supports on the inside so that your product remains well supported
- Transport boxes with lashing straps so that your product does not move during transport
- Boxes with a protective mousse inside to prevent damage to your product
- Boxes with dividers inside for packing and stacking several products
- Packages with shock indicator or tilt indicator
- Packaging with humidity indicator
- Packaging with monitoring of position (tracking), temperature, humidity, shock and light
- Packaging with insulation (thermal insulation) and heating (electric heating)
- Packaging with inspection windows, packaging with access hatches
- Packages with steel reinforcement profiles and attachment points for hoisting and lifting
The advantages of buying your industrial packaging from Deufol.
- Cost savings: you save on the purchase and stock of packaging materials.
- Simplicity: 1 supplier, 1 contact...
- You save on storage space: we deliver according to your schedule. Just-in-time delivery is possible
- Saving on personnel costs: No personnel costs to produce packaging, purchasing and managing packaging materials
- Certainty of high-quality, professionally produced and cost-efficient packaging.
- Certain that your packaging is suitable for transport (packaging for sea freight, air freight packaging, packaging for road and rail transport) and in accordance with international standards and regulations (such as ISPM 15).
- You do, however, keep the finishing touches to your packaging.
Do you need solid and reliable packaging for your industrial product?
or send an email to email@example.com