How to choose the correct Industrial Packaging for your product?
Ensuring your industrial goods reach destination in pristine condition is critical. Choosing the appropriate packaging for your industrial products is a key factor.
The appropriate packaging depends on your industrial product and the transport and storage conditions. Your needs and objectives are unique to your products, customers, and logistical obstacles.
At Deufol, we help businesses in all industries implement the perfect packaging and supply chain solutions for their products. With more than 90 global locations, we leverage our experience and unique capabilities to help you tackle any supply chain challenge.
To develop and implement the right packaging for your products, we have to gain an understanding of your business. The questions below are a great starting point for that. We use this information to determine the appropriate packaging for your situation.
Top 8 questions to choose the appropriate packaging for your industrial product:
- What types of goods or products do you ship?
- What type of packaging do you currently use?
- What risks or hazards pose a threat to your products while in transit?
- Movement or vibration?
- Mechanical damage (scratching, dents...)?
- Is your current packaging reusable? If not, is there an opportunity to implement reusable packaging?
- What is the primary mode of transportation for your products?
- When stored, what are the storage conditions & periods?
- Do any of your customers have specific packaging requirements?
- Do you or your customers have sustainability targets?
Are you unsure about the answers to some of these questions? About how to determine the appropriate packaging? A conversation with one of our packaging specialists could help you out. Let’s start the conversation today. Contact us:
Send an email to email@example.com
We are happy to see how we can help you.