26 October 2021
Deufol builds an additional warehouse in the port of Antwerp.
Deufol builds a new warehouse in the port of Antwerp.
And we're off! The construction of the additional warehouse on the site of Deufol Port of Antwerp has started!
We are building a new warehouse for the storage and packaging of industrial (break-bulk) cargo.
With this extension we are increasing our capacity with an extra warehouse of 5,460 m2.
Some facts and figures on the new warehouse:
- 60 metres wide and 91 metres long. 5460 m2 surface area.
- 2 large gates of 4.7 metres by 5 metres.
- The warehouse consists of 3 halls with a saddle roof. Height from 7.5 metres to 9.5 metres.
- Suitable for storage & handling - such as packaging - of industrial and general cargo.
The new Deufol warehouse is built by FRISOMAT.
- Start of construction in October 2021.
- Planned operational start-up in February 2022.
This is the next step in the development of Deufol Port of Antwerp into a maritime HUB for consolidation, storage and packaging of industrial goods!
The strengths of Deufol Port of Antwerp for consolidation, storage and packaging of your industrial goods:
- A perfect location, in the middle of the Breakbulk zone of the Port of Antwerp.
- AEO certified.
- ISPM 15 certification for export packaging.
- Export packaging according to HPE & SEI.
- VGM (verified gross mass) for container stuffing.
- Well-equipped and VCA certified mobile teams for industrial packaging at each terminal in the port.
- With more than 90 sites worldwide and decades of experience, Deufol is the reliable partner for your industrial supply chain.
Do you need professional packaging for your industrial goods? Are you looking for a reliable partner for the storage of your goods?