1 October 2020
Avoid customs blocking your goods due to ISPM 15. With Deufol ConPLY.
Keep in mind the ISPM 15 directive for export packaging.
If you regularly ship goods internationally, you probably know the ISPM15 guideline. The ISPM 15 has been drawn up by the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) and describes the treatment of wood used in the international movement of goods with the aim of killing organisms such as parasites in the wood. It mainly applies to means of transport such as transport crates and pallets.
As an expert in industrial export packaging, Deufol complies with the ISPM 15 directive. And we are ISPM 15 certified. Our packaging has the ISPM 15 mark indicating our ISPM 15 certification. This means that when customs checks are carried out, the packaging is found to comply with ISPM 15 and the cargo will be subject to fewer checks. So less risk of your goods being delayed or even blocked.
More and more focus on ISPM 15. More and more ( arbitrary) refusals.
Customs are paying more and more attention to the ISPM 15 guidelines. Sector associations repeatedly report arbitrary refusals to import in certain countries, based on the ISPM 15 standard. The United States, in particular, is attracting more and more attention in the market.
These refusals can have serious consequences: delays, fines, blocking or even the return of goods.
With DEUFOL ConPLY export packaging you minimise the risk of rejections based on ISPM 15.
An innovative solution to minimise the risk for our customers was needed. Deufol looked for, and found, the solution. The result is DEUFOL ConPLY: an export packaging made of high-quality material and not classified as solid wood. This minimises the risk of rejection by customs.
- No change in the design and dimensions of the packaging. So no impact on transport or storage.
- No extra effort or actions on your part needed.
- No change in the packaging process, handling of the crates, transport or unpacking.
- Fast processing.
- Less risk of problems during customs checks (refusal, blockage, delay, fine...) based on ISPM 15.
- Experience shows that DEUFOL ConPLY products pass through customs much faster than conventional full wooden crates.
- Available everywhere: every Deufol location offers DEUFOL ConPLY.
Would you like to learn more on Deufol ConPLY packaging for export?